12 Days of Christmas
This year we are going to start a new family tradition to celebrate the Twelve Days of Christmas. I think to start we will make it pretty simple by making different crafts every day for the 12 days of Christmas!
First and second…..we will spend the afternoon baking Christmas cookies and drinking copious amounts of eggnog. Not that “light” Eggnog. Chocolate chip cookies always go well with Eggnog as well as sugar cookies which are a Christmas classic.
Christmas music must be playing and what better way to do Christmas tunes this year than with http://www.songza.com/. They have amazing lists of Christmas songs from old classics to modern new instrumentals.
So…without further a due here is the list of crafts/activities I would like to do with my family this Christmas.
What do you think; will you do any on this list?
- Paper Ornaments – Paper ornaments for tree or to hang from the ceiling
- Colouring Xmas pictures – Free Christmas pictures for colouring
- Make your own Gingerbread House – Gingerbread House recipe
- Might have to do first to ensure it reaches North Pole – Felt letter to Santa
- Make a snowman – Popsicle snowman
- Stained glass is so easy – Stained glass paper Xmas trees
- Xmas tree made of Hands??? – A “Handy” Christmas tree
- Can you make your own Stocking? – Make your own Christmas Stocking
- For Xmas breakfast or dinner – Table place card
- When the kids are all snuggled in their bed – Reindeer Antlers game – We like these kind of silly games.
So, do not wait to get started! Christmas is less than a month away.
Little Monkey Rentals if you need to rent baby equipment while in Victoria, Nanaimo, Parksville or Qualicum Beach British Columbia, you’ve come to the right place!