Visiting Vancouver Island
While Visiting Vancouver Island
While visiting Vancouver Island there are so many things to do. You can…
- Paddle through the beautiful coastal waters
- Take a hike and enjoy a picnic in the wilderness parks
- Be amazed at the diverse wildlife on land and sea
- Take pictures of the not so far away snow-capped mountains while walking along beautiful beaches
- Zoom down mountain bike trails
- Surf the massive waves on Tofinos’ beaches and then swim with the salmon
- Inhale crisp, clean ocean breeze and the mossy fragrance of old-growth rainforests
If you create a list of beautiful tourist attractions and hidden gems on Vancouver Island you will see The Empress, BC Ferries, The Legislative Buildings or Tofino. Just about any picture could be in National Geographic. There are not many places in Canada that have the diverse ecosystem and beautiful weather that we get here.
Some of the top outdoor sightseeing destinations on the island Beacon Hill Park & Goldstream Park & Gulf Islands (Victoria); Chemainus Murals (Chemainus); Cowichan Bay (Cowichan Valley); Newcastle Island (Nanaimo); Cathedral Grove (Port Alberni): Waterfront Walkway (Qualicum Beach); SeaWalk & Quadra Island (Campbell River); Pachena Bay Beach (Bamfield); Botanical Beach (Port Renfrew); Pacific Rim National Park (Tofino, Bamfield & Ucluelet).
What you see on Vancouver Island