It is that time of year again when we look for Halloween ideas to scare… and be scared. Here is a list of great ways to have some seriously scary and silly Halloween fun! On your mark, get set GO….I mean BOO!
- Decorations – Decorate the house for Halloween ! It’s time to hang a few bats in the belfry (catchy phrase for this time of year) and make sure you have some lawn decorations and spiders hanging from the trees.
- Haunted House – During Halloween, lots of places in Victoria host various haunted houses and parties. From the big attractions to the smaller, a haunted party is a sure fire way to get into a Halloween mood!
- Horror Movies – What better way to spend a few nights before October 31st watching spine tingling scary movies. They can also be funny silly movies with a touch of Halloween.
- Pumpkin Patch – Charlie Brown went to the patch to see the Great Pumpkin, it’s time for you and your family to make the annual trek to the local pumpkin patch to find that perfect pumpkin.
- Halloween Crafts – Halloween and crafts go together just like kids and candy. What better way to spend a wet rainy night and make Halloween crafts with the family.
- Costume Party – What better excuse to get dressed up and act a fool. Halloween is not only for the little kids… but for the big kids too. Why not RENT a costume, better selection and much less expensive.
- Carve Pumpkins – What else are you going to do with those large orange things. You could take the seeds out and bake them.. a fantastic way to eat something healthy instead of the regular fare of sweets and treats.
With all those fun activities one should be able to keep themselves and their loved ones busy for some time. Once Halloween is over it is time to start preparing for Christmas…I cannot wait.
Little Monkey Rentals if you need to rent baby equipment while in Victoria, Nanaimo, Parksville or Qualicum Beach British Columbia, you’ve come to the right place!