Family Activities in Parksville BC
So, you are looking for family activities in Parksville… BC’s beach playground which includes miles and miles of sand at your feet. There are so many things to do in Parksville in the summer but the main thing people like to do is go to the beach.
Here is a list of family fun activities to do while visiting Parksville.
2. Rathtrevor Beach in Parksville is one of the province’s most popular family destinations and is home to many resorts (along Resort Drive). Rathtrevor includes wonderful ocean views (about five kilometers of beachfront), forest (features an oceanfront trail) and parkland (includes shaded picnic grounds and space to play). At low tide it feels like you could walk forever as the ocean recedes almost a kilometer back from the shoreline.
3. Shop at unique boutique stores and galleries that satisfy just about any wants and needs.
4. Eat! Find a restaurant with an incredible view, cozy atmosphere, or ingredients sourced from local farms.
6. Head to Englishman River Falls Provincial Park for hiking, fishing and camping or viewing salmon in the fall.
7. Explore the sandstone beaches of Nanoose Bay, especially at Madrona Point (at the end of Madrona Drive) and be sure to check out the scuba diving if you are a diver.
8. Sample fruit wine and cheese at Mooberry Winery , I like the name… and the wine is also good. You can also visit the Little Qualicum Cheeseworks, both are located at Morningstar Farm in Parksville.
9. Be sure to enjoy the street market with lots of local culture and you never know what treasures you might find.
There is a lot more to do while visiting Parksville but we will let you discover those activities on your own.
Little Monkey Rentals if you need to rent baby equipment while in Victoria, Nanaimo, Parksville or Qualicum Beach British Columbia, you’ve come to the right place!